The poll will be in two rounds, each lasting a week. The first week I'd ask you to submit your candidate, the second week you can vote on the submitted suggestions. We start round one now and you can submit your candidate until I start the poll on next Monday morning 3rd of September.
For your submission, please provide sufficient reference material. If there's a logo or artwork involved in the design, it would be good if you could find a high enough resolution picture of the logo or artwork as well. If you'd like to see a fictional livery, describe how you envisage the livery and provide reference images or drawings to illustrate your idea.
Please don't submit the long-range record flyers, like Earhart's or Post's Vega. Since those aircraft will receive a special treatment later anyway.
I keep a list up to date here.
- c/n 72, reg. XB-MAA - Red Aerea Mexicana S.A., Mexico (RAMSA), submitted by Vitus
- c/n 59, reg. XA-BAW - Corp. Aeronautica de Transportes S.A., Mexico (C.A.T.), submitted by Vitus
- c/n 53, reg. NC-624E - Trans-continental & Western Air Inc., U.S.A., submitted by GrizzlyAir
- c/n 99, reg. NC-47M, Alaska Air Transport Inc. (floats) - submitted by Canuckshaw [I'm still not sure if I can allow the float version, since the changes to the 3dd model, plus the changes to the aerodynamics are considerable!]
- c/n XX, reg. ? - Bluegrass Airlines (VA), U.S.A., submitted by Blockwood
- c/n 161, reg. NC-47-M - plain metal (DL-1), U.S.A., submitted by SovietSparta
- c/n 155, reg. G-ABGK - Cmdr. Lt. Glen Kidston, Great Britan (DL-1), submitted by YoYo
- c/n 155, reg. VH-UVK - RAAF Australia (DL-1), submitted by YoYo
- c/n 124, reg. XA-BFR - Lineas Aereas Mineras S.A., Mexico (5B), submitted by YoYo
- c/n 60, reg. XA-DEC - Lineas Aereas Mineras S.A., Mexico (5B), submitted by YoYo