extremely strange

Get tech support for your Lockheed Vega here.
Dangerdan

extremely strange

Post by Dangerdan » 15 Jun 2019, 21:12

I have tried a few flights in this wonderful work you have created however each and every time when on the ground and after landing if I get a backfire or sometimes even without a backfire suddenly while taxing the plane takes off like a rocket completely out of control bouncing all over the place (I do have crash detection off) but what is causing this to happen? P3dV4.4 is the sim I am using.

Vitus

Re: extremely strange

Post by Vitus » 15 Jun 2019, 21:25

Hi Dangerdan,
Welcome to the forum! This is some strange behavior, but as far as I can tell, this issue didn't pop up for anyone else. So my first guess would be that there might be something interfering on your end, hence my first question would be: do you run any software that intercepts the airraft's velocity/acceleration data? Something like Accufeel, FSUIPC or similar? If so, maybe try turning those off and see if that helps.

I hope we can sort this out quickly!
Cheers,
Otmar
Image Wing42 | The Simulation Company

Jaggyroad

Post by Jaggyroad » 15 Jun 2019, 22:23

I saw this happen with an old aircraft years ago. I’m trying to recall what the issue was... If I can remember, I’ll chime in. If I recall correctly, there was a conflict with some other software.
Image Wing42 | Moderator
“We can each change the world, with genuine acts of kindness.” - Mongai Fankam

triflyman

Post by triflyman » 16 Jun 2019, 19:23

Had something similar with DC-8-55...but only in Slew mode...aircraft would just start moving extremely fast. Finally traced it to my throttle quadrant...had to disable the mixture and propeller controls and then never had problem again. Have not seen this with the Vega even if I forget to disable the Prop control.