Best wishes from a new customer!

Forums for discussions about Wing42, new developments and aviation in general.
Ifikratis

Best wishes from a new customer!

Post by Ifikratis » 23 Jun 2018, 19:18

Dear developer and all members,
I thought I should send a message to express my excitement for this project. I just joined in to this very exciting venture today by purchasing the early access of the Vega 5. I'm not even located for the next months to my simulator computer but I felt the need to support this project. As a physicist and simulator enthusiast, I could not resist but join, as I am dying for physics accuracy and systems depth. Judging from the YouTube videos, this project is not only about beautiful visuals but also keen in simulating accurate physics.

The love of the developer for this product is evident all over the place. From the airplane itself and the attention to modelling/texturing detail, to the website and this forum design and even the installer application. Thank you! We look forward for all further updates :)

To sum up, I wanted to chime in to send my best wishes and support !

Kind regards,
Ifikratis
Last edited by Ifikratis on 23 Jun 2018, 21:09, edited 1 time in total.

Tailspin45

Re: Best wishes from a new customer!

Post by Tailspin45 » 23 Jun 2018, 20:32

As a fellow purchaser and enthusiast (and physics voyeur), welcome! I share your interest in the incredible depth that's going into this bird.
Blue skies and tailwinds - Tailspin Tommy (aka Tom)

Vitus

Re: Best wishes from a new customer!

Post by Vitus » 24 Jun 2018, 11:12

Hello Ifikratis,

thank you so much for your support and the kind words! You made my day and I hope I make yours when you finally get to take our Lady for a spin!

Cheers,
Otmar
Image Wing42 | The Simulation Company